WEBINAR: Blockchain: An introduction to how it could transform business
Thursday, 23 February 2017 from 12:00 to 12:45 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A blockchain is a tamper-proof, shared distributed ledger that records transactions in a public or private peer-to-peer network. Distributed to all member nodes in the network, the ledger permanently records in blocks, the history of asset exchanges that take place between the peers in the network.
With the increasing challenges of cybersecurity, globalisation, transparency, trust and a need for greater efficiency many business leaders are placing bets on how blockchain will revolutionize the way organizations conduct their business transactions in 2017.
In this free education based 45 minute webinar, we will be explore and explain three key strategies that underpin the potential of blockchain technology explaining the following:
- What is blockchain and how do distributed networks work
- How it could transform business
- Use case-studies for blockchain
- Conclusion and Q and A
Who's should sign up to this webinar
Business leaders, Financial Servcies and non - financial services proffessionals, Traders, IT professonals, security experts, entrepreneurs
About webinar Registration
Once you have registered you will received a phone number and screen code to dial into the webinar
We'd be delighted to help if you have any questions about the above webinar contents, a group bookings then please email us on davereilly32@gmail or call direct on 0208 299 0557
Lets Learn Digital
Let’s Learn Digital was set up to address the digital and technology skills gap needed for clients, marketing agencies and start-ups to compete and thrive in the future. The technology landscape is changing at an unprecedented speed with every sector and in-house department now being disrupted. Let’s learn digital seamlessly integrates training programmes to fit your business needs enabling you to control the process and results.
We have created our training programmes around 3 core principles:
- Fully immersive and engaged learning Our distinguishing feature is the quality of our training courses to provide both practical and fully immersive learning experiences which will deliver dramatic impacts on your business performance
- Designed for you- when you want it and how you want it We have designed our training programmes with you in mind, tailored to your learning requirement, your industry and fully accessible at a time which suits your work schedule.
-Delivered by industry leaders with a flair for teaching We only hire the best trainers to deliver our courses. All courses are delivered by industry leaders, as listed below, combining practical experience with a flair for delivering dynamic teaching.