Webinar: Carval Time & Attendance Software's integration with Sage Payroll
Wednesday, 12 February 2014 from 13:00 to 14:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Who is this webinar for?
Anyone looking for a Time and Attendance system to integrate with Sage Payroll
How can Carval help?
Carval has developed integrated solutions specifically for medium-sized businesses using Sage Line 50 payroll that require additional functionality to help them run their businesses more efficiently.
Carval offers a range of time management solutions to help you keep track of your employees – wherever they are working. So whether you need to manage complex shift patterns, flexible working, plan resources or control access to your premises we have the technology to help. Combined with an integrated payroll system these solutions can save you days each month in manual reconciliation alone.
What will you learn?
See for yourself Carval’s time and attendance system can:
- drastically reduce absence and lateness;
- give supervisors the tools and real-time information required for decisive management;
- provide accurate payroll and billing data for both employees and agency workers;
- support the introduction of workforce efficiency programs such as demand scheduling;
- reduce legislation non-compliance risks and eliminate data entry effort and inaccuracies with in-built integration to Payroll.
How does the event work?
This is an online demonstration using “GoToMeeting”. You will be emailed a link to follow ahead of the event which will enable our host to share their screen with you. You will then have the option to converse with them via your PC or by telephone. Simple instructions will be provided given for each. (For detailed information on how GoToMeeting works please click here.)