Are you sure that …
your website is generating overseas business for you?
your website is found when people are searching for your products or services internationally?
international visitors to your site are able to find relevant information quickly and easily?
Find out how to …
- plan an international web strategy right from the start by targeting your international customers more effectively to increase your overseas sales
- be visible on the international web, reach new global customers and increase the number of website enquiries from outside the UK
- forge ahead of your competitors in global markets by ranking more highly in international search engines
- write content that is understood by customers across the globe by localising your website.
This workshop will include case studies of UKTI clients who have already gained new international business through the web. You will also be able to learn from and network with other companies who are going international through the web.
The following topics are covered in the workshop
- The international website opportunity
- Are you ready to go international?
- Are you visible on the international web?
- Models for an international web strategy
- How to build an international website
- How to optimise an international website
What you will leave with
- A clear vision of what it takes to be a world-class business online
- A practical route map of how to become a world-class business online
- An action plan to get you started on developing and optimising an international website
- The skills to plan your international web strategy
Who should attend?
- Those looking to export for the first time
- Experienced exporters trying to expand their reach globally
About the trainer
Doug Lawrence is registered to deliver Export Communications Reviews on behalf of UK Trade and Investment and has over 20 years’ experience in the translation industry, supplying supplies services and software to the professional translation industry. Doug is a sessional lecturer on the Master in Translation Studies at Aston University. As a West Midlands Business Language champion Doug visits schools encouraging pupils to study languages.