- New concept of Ukraine;
- Encourage cooperation of Ukrainian international community, businesses, culture and Ukrainian diplomacy in the United Kingdom;
- Present Ukraine as a country with strong business potential, great cultural heritage and significant scientific achievements.
- Introduction of Ukrainian culture to the European Community;
- Create an attractive image of Ukraine;
- Encourage new ties of potential friends and partners of Ukraine in different spheres of business, economic and cultural activity;
- Promoting “MADE IN UKRAINE” label
UKRAINE NEW LOOK PROJECT
- Established on the occasion of the 25th Anniversary of Ukraine’s Independence.
- We believe that public cultural diplomacy is an effective and driving force, which unites countries better and much stronger than any politician.
- We are confident in the bright future of Ukraine, as well as believe that there is no modern society without prosperous culture and economy!
Why UNITED KINGDOM?
- The United Kingdom belongs to the Group of Seven, and is one of the most powerful and developed countries in the world;
- The United Kingdom holds the 2nd place in terms of foreign investments worldwide;
- The United Kingdom is a strategic partner of Ukraine.
- London is one of the largest financial centers, holding the 1st place by the number of existing foreign banks;
- On the occasion of the 25th Anniversary of Ukraine’s Independence we are honored to present a high-quality and large-scale presentation of our achievements in the United Kingdom and open Ukraine to the world
- The business conference will involve from 50 to 100 companies.
In the form of panel presentation there will be groups introducing different economic branches in general and specific business cases. Further communication of potential partners in the following spheres:
Textile Industry and fashion Industry;
Schedule of Events
UKRAINE NEW LOOK Project
Date and place: from the 9th of November, till the 15th of November, 2016 London.
- Day 1: Press conference with the Ambassador of Ukraine in the United Kingdom as well as organizers of the Week for local media - Opening of the exhibition "50 Ukrainian Inventions that Changed the World at the Embassy of Ukraine in the UK
- Day 2: Opening of the business forum
- Diplomatic reception at the Embassy of Ukraine in the UK
- Day 3: Second day of the business forum
- Day 4: Day of the Ukrainian sport events. Opening of the exhibition of Ukrainian Contemporary Artists
- Day 5: “My True Love” Fashion Show by Ukrainian designers as well as the concert of famous Ukrainian and British performers
- Day 6: Discussion of Ukrainian and British businessmen regarding the potential of Ukraine - UK cooperation
- Day 7: Presenting Ukraine as an attractive place for tourism
- Presentation and ceremonial delivery of famous Ukrainian books to the British Library
For more details, please contact: