Creative Alliance have created a day long professional customer service course that is dedicated to businesses that understand that it’s the customers that maintain their business and they need to be treated right.
Customer Service: Level 2 City & Guilds Award in Principles of Customer Service is a full day accredited course for your staff.
Attendees learn the following:
- Identify what you have to offer customers
- Understand who your customers are and what they need and expect
- Explore how to meet, manage and, whenever possible, exceed customer expectations
- Work with your colleagues within and across departments to deliver excellent service on a consistent basis
- Communicate and connect with customers – face-to-face, on the telephone and in writing
- Identify methods of boosting business and developing your sales skills
- Deal effectively with difficult situations
A day session covering customer service. All attendees will recieve a qualification in cutomer service. This session has been aimed at the creative sector but also suitable for creative venues, tourism and retail business.
if you have any questions please or want to book a large group then contact James Ellis on