San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Reception Intake 2017
Welcome Presentations & Tours
We are delighted to announce our open events for prospective parents and carers of children who will be starting reception in September 2017.
Our welcome events are split into two different parts. They are:
- Welcome Presentation, on the 8 November @17.00: Members of team will provide you with information about the school and how to apply fo a place at the evening event there will be the oppourtunity for you to ask us any questions you may have.
- Tours of the School, held every Wednesday in November @ 09.30: We believe it is also really important for you to see the school during the day in its normal operation, we have therefore arranged to hold weekly tours of the school, where members of staff will welcome small groups of parents and carers to show them around the school.
Our pupils are delightful and our staff are talented. Our aim is to ensure that every child develops to their full potential with a life long love of learning.
Larkswood Primary Academy is the flagship school of the Lime Trust, a new Multi-Academy Trust. We have places for 90 reception pupils in 3 classes in September 2017 with 760 children on roll between the ages of two and eleven attending the Academy.
Our aspirations, expectations and standards are high for everyone in our school and community. Larkswood was judged by Ofsted to be a good school in November 2012 and we are all working hard to achieve outstanding status in our next inspection. In July 2015 the school achieved the very best outcomes for children at the end of Key Stage Two in its history.
Tickets are limited, please book online or call the office to book your place. For all our welcome events please arrive 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to allow for signing in, so that the events can commence promptly.
Please ensure you book your place at any of the above events that you would like to attend. Unfortunatley, we will not be able to welcome you on our tours if you have not booked your place. If for any reason you cannot make the above dates please do get in contact with us and we will do our very best to welcome you
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
When & Where
The Lime Trust.
The Lime Trust has a clear moral purpose ‘Putting children first‘.
This is simply to place pupils’ learning and well-being at the centre of all that we do.
Our ambition is to work collaboratively providing opportunities that make a positive difference to the lives of the children, young people and adults within our schools and community.
The Lime Trust:
• have a proven track record of developing, leading and managing successful schools
• believe in supporting neighbouring schools, not competing against them
• have an uncompromising desire to build aspirations and challenge all children with high expectations
• meet the high standards needed to be approved by the DfE as an academy sponsor
• have robust Governance.
The venue for this event is Larkswood Primary Academy the flagship school for the Lime Academy Trust.
For further please see our website: www.limetrust.london or contact Claire Keefe for further information.
Tel: 020 8529 4979 or email: email@example.com