Actions and Detail Panel
Welcome to a Digital World - Gainsborough
Tue 4 April 2017, 09:00 – 16:30 BST
What is it?
This workshop will give a broad overview of everything digital and is ideal for the business or sole-trader that is new to using and adopting digital applications as part of their business activities.
Follow up masterclasses on specific topics will support and complement this knowledge.
What will I get out of this workshop?
The workshop will explain the jargon that surrounds digital technology and provide simple practical tips that can be implemented immediately and usually with no financial investment. Attendees will leave with a good understanding of digital applications and a plan of what technologies they need to incorporate into their business activities.
- Digital Technology – the pace of change and how it is used in different industries
- Superfast Broadband connectivity – why it is important and what is available in your area
- Developing a marketing plan and identify which activities generate growth for your business
- Social Media – what is it, is it right for me and how to connect with your customers
- Cloud Technology – how does it work and what can it do for business efficiency
- Cyber Security – how to protect your business and its data from criminals
- Digital Applications – what is right for you and your business