09.30–11.00 Welcome from Conference Chair, Jane Abraham,
Flourish Workplace Ltd
09.50–10.35 Keynote 1 Speaker - Paula Brockwell,
Head of Client Delivery, Robertson Cooper Ltd
10.35–11.05 Coffee break
11.05–11.50 Workshop 1, 2 and 3
- WS1: “Resilience” – Lesley Healy, People at Work.
- WS2: “Developing our wellbeing plans & strategy” –
Liz Preece, Healthy Worker.
- WS3: “Mental Health First Aid” -
Magdalena Wood, Astra Health and Wellbeing.
11.50–12.40 Workshop 4, 5 and 6:
- WS4: “Mental Health issues and work” – Lindsay Badger
- WS5: “EAPS”, -
Cathy Towers, Exeter Mind and Body Clinic
- WS6: “Sustainable wellbeing through coaching”, -
Aleigh Sydenham, Coaching for Wellbeing.
12.40–13.40 Networking lunch
13.40–14.25 Keynote 2 speaker: Ruth Wells, Chief Executive Officer,
Mind in Exeter and East Devon
14.30–15.15 Workshop 7, 8 and 9.
- WS7: “Equine assisted Wellbeing”,
Jane Downer, Lead Natural.
- WS8: “Blended Learning approach to wellbeing”,
John Mitchell, Clarity Skills.
- WS9: "Conflict and Resolution"
Vivienne Carnt, Red Earth Consultancy Ltd
15.15–15.35 Coffee break
15.35–16.20 Keynote 3 speaker: "Laughter Yoga" -Sue Haswell,
Director, Big Results Training.
16.20–16.30 Close and Thanks
Professional photography and video production will be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.