This event will explore Wellbeing, how it impacts on performance and why it should be high up on your organisation's agenda.
Staggeringly, mental health problems cost employers in the UK £30 billion a year through lost production, recruitment and absence. 91 million days are lost to mental health problems every year and work-related stress is the second biggest occupational health problem in the UK yet only 8% of organisations have a stand-alone well-being strategy to combat this.
Genus Law will explore how an internal Wellbeing Programme can bring a host of benefits to your business, including both financial and cultural.
To whet your appetite, we will be looking at the following topics:
- The concept of wellbeing at work and its impact on you, your people and your organisation's performance
- Prevent brown-out before burn-out. Tips for recognising signs of stress
- Initiatives to encourage people to look after themselves at work. What works and what's a waste of money?
- Do you know where your energies are focused? Can you refocus them to achieve more balance in your life?
- Addicated to devices? What's the impact on your health and happiness?