Jill Wiltshire, Senior Project Officer at the GLA will outline how the London Healthy Workplace Charter works and how accreditation supports employees and employers to enjoy health and well-being in the workplace and beyond.
Join us for this highly interactive session on Wellbeing during which you'll have the opportunity to hear presentation on "Healthy Workplace Charter", enjoy adjoining exhibition with stalls ranging from healthy eating to aromatherapy, but also to take advantage of yoga session which will run from 8:15pm till 9:00pm (45mins).
Exhibition stalls will include:
• Greenwich Community Development Agency
• Yoga and local Aromatherapist provider
• Odonata River Ltd. - Coaching & Training, Leadership, Values and Wellbeing Consultancy Services
• Shine Your Light, Mental Health Consultants/Trainers
Yoga session will include:
• a mindful warm-up of breath work (pranyama) for centring and assisting attendees to be in the present moment
• gentle yoga stretches/postures to help to release tension from tired necks, shoulders, hips and hamstrings
• cool down relaxation (savasana) to assist attendees to unwind, get a sense of balance, peace, calm and feel chilled.
If you wish to take part, please bring with you a mat and wear loose comfortable clothing (T-shirt and track bottom/leggings and a towel). There are toilets for changing at the venue, but unfortunately shower facilities will not be available.
The yoga session will be quite gentle and geared more towards relaxation to increase wellbeing and vitality rather than working up a sweat.
18:30 - arrival & refreshments
19:00 - welcome and start of Mindfullness session
19:15 - Healthy Workplace Charter presentation
20:00 - break with refreshments & networking
20:15 - yoga session (optional, but must be pre-booked)
21:00 - finish & departure
This event is run in partnership with University of Greenwich.
Cancellations and Refunds Policy
If you are unable to attend an event please give at least 1 working day notice and we will be happy to refund 100% of your booking fee or book you on to a subsequent event to the same value. Cancellations received after this time will be non transferable and non refundable.
Professional photography and video production may be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.