Actions and Detail Panel
West of England Metro Mayor Debate: Transport Infrastructure
Mon 3 April 2017, 18:30 – 21:00 BST
On the 4th May, our region will be electing its first ever Metro Mayor. This will be a very significant role for the West of England and the individual will have enormous influence in shaping the future of this region.
Bosch, UWE Bristol and Business West would like you to attend a debate about the future of transport infrastructure in the West of England. This region faces many challenges over the next few decades and this debate will be an opportunity to hear how effectively each candidate plans to tackle congestion, poor air quality and build sustainable transport infrastructure in the region.
Attending candidates include:
- Tim Bowles (Conservative Mayoral candidate)
- Lesley Mansell (Labour Mayoral candidate)
- John Savage (Independent Mayoral candidate)
- Darren Hall (Green Mayoral Candidate)
- Stephen Williams (Liberal Democrat Mayoral Candidate)
- Others to confirm shortly
The debate will be chaired by Professor Robin Hambleton.
Debate organised by TFA - Stakeholder engagement and public affairs specialists