Ravensbourne Shorts Presents:
WHAT ACTORS WANT + HOW TO GIVE IT TO THEM
MON 21 NOVEMBER | 212 | 6-8 PM
Taught from the eyes of a very successful British actor the course will look at:
* Approaching Casting Directors/Agents with your script.
* What Actors look for in a project and how best to manage this relationship.
* Understanding when and how far you can push and what Actors can bring to get the best results.
* Working with Actors in workshopping scripts, on set and in post production.
* What actors require from technicians to best deliver their performance at the different stages of production.
Communication with Actors to achieve what you want.
Collaboration between the different technicians on set and your Actors
Understanding the Actor's Workflow
Rebecca Calder is an Award Winning British Actress. Rebecca has worked extensively with the BBC and Film Directors including Ron Howard, Paolo Sorrentino, Lars Von Trier, Pierre Morel, Kevin Costner & Guy Ritchie. In 2016 Rebecca won the Best Actress Award at the ÉCU European Independent Film Festival in Paris, followed by Best Actress at CIFF and UVFF Festivals. In 2017 Rebecca will be appearing in a leading role in the BFI Feature The Dark Mile, BBC's Silent Witness and Guy Ritchie's first film in the trilogy of King Arthur starring opposite Jude Law.
What to bring with you
Any info you might have about projects you are currently working on. This way we can break it all down and look at the best routes to tackle hiring and working with the right Actors with your crew.