Actions and Detail Panel
What can hypnotherapy do for you
Wed 5 April 2017, 18:30 – 20:00 BST
We’re running a hypnotherapy taster session which is designed to give you a better understanding of how stress and a lack of sleep can influence your behaviour as well as the choices that you make. We will explain how hypnotherapy can positively influence your life and bring about desired change.
During this workshop you will:
* Learn about the physiological effect of our thoughts on our body
* Learn how to encourage your body to produce more happy hormones
* Learn about hypnosis as a tool for stress reduction and change
* Experience hypnosis by exploring the power of your imagination: all hypnosis is self-hypnosis
* Release the tensions and strains of the day
* Receive a free hypnotherapy audio for relaxation and confidence
The programme will be run by clinical solution focused hypnotherapists Silvia Boric Oakes-Wilson and Lisa Back. Silvia practices at the Alma Vale Centre in Clifton while Lisa has a private practice in Bridgwater. Lisa is also a kinetic shift practitioner.