What can we do for you?
St Joseph’s Hospice invites you to attend a breakfast & networking session during Hospice Care Week 2016 to find out the answer to this and more!
Did you know...
- We don't just offer end of life care
- St Joseph's Hospice serves 2,200 people and about 50% of patients go home
- We look after 1,000 people in their own homes
- More than 10,000 people a year come to an St Joseph's event or group
- We have beautiful/award-winning gardens, a gym, a drinks trolley, therapy dogs, choirs, yoga classes, discussion groups...
The breadth of the service we provide goes on and on and what better way to share all this information with you but in person?
So if you're a health and social care professional working within East London come along and experience the true St Joseph’s Hospice experience for yourself.
8.30am: Arrival & breakfast time
8.45am: Short introduction presentation, St Joseph's Hospice - Here, There & Everywhere film
9.00am - 11.00am: 30 minute tours of the hospice and time to spend visiting an array of stands displaying the services we provide and key contact points.
To make this as convenient as possible RSVP your attendance and select your tour time below.
This is a great opportunity to find out how you can refer your service users to us, how we can complement your service and work in partnership to strengthen our commitment to delivering excellent care in the communities we serve.
It is also an opportunity to enjoy breakfast with us, network and leave with a greater understanding of the services we provide - we look forward to meeting you on the 5th October.