Actions and Detail Panel
What Is My Ideal Job? - Career Club NW5
Wed, October 19, 2016, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM BST
WHAT IS MY IDEAL JOB?
Wednesday 19 October 2016: 7-9 pm
In this session we are looking at the aspects that make up your ideal job. From the people you work with, the environment you work in to, the impact of the work that you do. You may find that although most aspects are clear there are some that need further clarification.
Your next job may not be the ideal one. However by knowing where you are heading you can take proactive steps towards what you really want.
You will leave this session with:
- a clearer picture of what makes an ideal job for you
- a plan to look at the areas that need some attention
- actions to take you towards finding your ideal job
Whether you are close to landing a job, unsure of what might suit you or running your own business this group offers you support and practical tips.
Join the NW5 Career Club to start taking proactive steps towards creating a fully satisfying working life.
CAREER COACHING CLUB - 3rd Wednesday of the month.
This Career Club is for you if you:
- Need a job change but are not sure where to start
- Want to explore options as the future seems uncertain
- Are facing a transition such as a promotion or return to work after a break
What to expect
These monthly sessions are run by experienced career coach Caroline Humphries. The aim is that to give you a reasonably priced exploration into ideas and support to develop your career as well as a network to help you along the way. There are always three sections to each session:
- Career topic of the month
- An opportunity to do a thought provoking exercise, guided by a career coach
- An opportunity to network with other people at the session
Caroline offers experience, wisdom and fun to help you thrive through the transition you are facing and achieve success on your terms.