Actions and Detail Panel
What Makes a Great Business Website
Thu 14 September 2017, 13:30 – 16:00 BST
Whether you have created your own website or have had someone else build it for you.... A website is a key element for any business in this digital age. A great website can do wonders for your business or organisation, but a website that doesn't work for your customers can have the opposite effect.
The design and feel of a website is so important, especially when statistics show that 94% of people cite design as a reason they do not trust a certain website. (Source: InstantShift)
This workshop will take you through:
- What makes a good design?
- Why are images so important?
- The importance of the right fonts and colours
- What do your customers expect?
- Why is a responsive website so important and what does it mean?
- The importance of video content on your site
For more information about the venue please visit: http://berrowvillagehall-somerset.co.uk or call: 07597 717125.