Held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
* 7.15am Arrivals and tea/coffee
* 7.30am Welcome & local round up of networking opportunities
* 7.40am Peter Rollason to talk on the top ten Hot Topics in Law at present.
* 8 am Breakfast (bacon & sausage rolls) and opportunity to network with other members
* 8.20am Opportunity for members to introduce themselves and their businesses to the group - please book a place if you wish to take advantage of this slot - email email@example.com
* 8.30 am Depart
* 8.45 am - AGM - overview of events over last 12 months & review accounts
All committee members are restanding
Come and join us for this monthly business forum which is open to businesses of all types and sizes located in Southam and the surrounding area. It aims to inspire and motivate you whilst offering an opportunity to promote your business, network and build local business relationships.
This month in addition to our guest speaker, we will have an overview of our achievements over the past year and our accounts, this is our first AGM and should be seen as a little celebration! If members have any proposals, please submit for discussion, to events@southambusinessforum before the 3rd October 2016.
RIVERSIDE PARK Development - as highlighted at our last meeting, members may like to find out more about this development via the website: www.welshroadwest.co.uk. There is also a 'Have your Say!' page, where you can submit comments - closing date 26th September.
Parking is available free of charge in Wood Street Car Park. The Gateway footpath at the back left corner of the carpark takes you straight through to the church building.
Feel free to bring marketing literature or business cards to display on the leaflet table.
Tickets: £8 when booked online (pre-booked tickets to pay on the door for the time being). Those who have not pre-booked online will be charged £10 on the door. (Ticket to include refreshments & breakfast.)
Organised in partnership with Southam College and supported by Stratford-on-Avon District Council