San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Here's another afternoon filled with exciting stories from our beloved copyright world!
Topics will include:
- Recent copyright decisions of the Court of Justice of the European Union, including Case C-360/13 Meltwater (Does internet browsing fall within the scope of copyright? We will know on 5 June 2014);
- Copyright revision around the world, including EU Commission's Public Consultation and leaked Impact Assessment;
- The parody, caricature and pastiche exception under UK and EU laws;
- Orphan works in the EU, UK and US;
- The Collective Rights Management Directive and the new landscape for collective rights management in the EU.