San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- to explore and develop self-awareness in relation to loss
- to recognise physical and emotional reactions to loss
- to identify the potential impact on a couple's relationship
- to explore women's and men's behaviours in grief
- to gain an understanding of how to enhance the care and support offered to all members of the grieving family, including siblings and grandparents
- to relate theories of grief to practices in the workplace
- to explore and experience ways to support ourselves and our colleagues
- to gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available
Save This Event
When & Where
Child Bereavement UK
Child Bereavement UK is recognised as the UK's leading provider of training for professionals working with bereaved families across the UK.
We support families and educate professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Currently the charity trains around 8,000 professionals each year across health care, social care, education, the emergency services and the voluntary sector. It also provides a national support and information service, award-winning resources, an interactive website and family bereavement support in locations around the UK.