Actions and Detail Panel
When AV Meets KVM - Newcastle - Book Today!
Thu 17 November 2016, 10:00 – 17:00 GMT
BOOKING ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
ATEN UK has put together a specialist one-day full course, encompassing five, one-hour bite size sessions throughout the day. You can attend the full course from 10am to 5pm or attend each session individually.
The objective is to provide an overview of the linkage between AV and KVM; to explore various types of applications, and solutions that you could benefit from utilising both AV and KVM products and to stay ahead of the market.
The topics we will cover are:
- ATEN on the Rise of 4K, 11am - 12pm
- Eliminating Signal Convergence with HDBaseT™ , 12pm - 1pm
- Automate and Simplify Operations with the Flexible Multi-Display Solution , 2pm - 3pm
- Connect and Control Multiple Components from One Single View, 3pm - 4pm
- Two Worlds Collide: When AV Meets KVM, 4pm - 5pm
Our training sessions are free to attend for industry partners, Installers, IT/Facility managers, Consultants, Specifiers, Integrators for instance, with varying levels of experience and confidence.
Doors will be open from 10:00am for a welcome tea and coffee, with an introduction at 10:30am.
Complimentary buffet lunches are included.
Should you wish to attend the full course, you are required to register all sessions individually.