BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW!
ATEN UK has put together a specialist one-day full course, encompassing five, one-hour bite size sessions throughout the day. You can attend the full course from 10am to 5pm or attend each session individually.
The objective is to provide an overview of the linkage between AV and KVM. How the different types of applications and solutions could benefit from utilising both AV and KVM product to stay ahead of the market.
Topics that will be covered are:
- ATEN on the Rise of 4K, 11am - 12pm
- Eliminating Signal Convergence with HDBaseT™, 12pm - 1pm
- Automate and Simplify Operations with the Flexible Multi-Display Solution, 2pm - 3pm
- Connect and Control Multiple Components from One Single View, 3pm - 4pm
- Two Worlds Collide: When AV Meets KVM, 4pm-5pm
Our training sessions are free to attend for Installers, IT/Facility managers, Consultants, Specifiers, Integrators for instance, with varying levels of experience and confidence.
Doors will be open from 10:00am for welcome hot beverages and light breakfast, with an introduction at 10:30am. Complimentary buffet lunches are included.
Should you wish to attend the full course, you are required to register all sessions individually.