Senior volunteers are increasingly being recognised as offering invaluable support and networks for charities, but establishing a volunteer board is not necessarily the right approach for all organisations - so how do you decide which volunteer model is right for you?
Our panel of sector experts will each pitch a different model and will then enter into a debate, led by our compere, about the merits of them all; highlighting the differences as well as the similarities between the approaches. There will also be a Q&As as well as networking before and after the event, to ensure you leave with a greater understanding of the options available and the potential they hold for your charity.
Our panel of experts will include:
- Giving Circle: Rachel Polnay, Director of Trusts & Philanthropy at The Prince's Trust
- Campaign Board: Antonia Newman, Associate Director of Philanthropy at The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity
- Informal Senior Volunteers: Kate Hogg, Director at Beneficial Fundraising
- Vice Presidents: Frances Lawrence, Head of Relationship Fundraising at Action on Hearing Loss
- Special Events Committee: Hayley Namock, Head of Special Events & Volunteer Partnerships at The NSPCC
- Event Compere: Amanda Delew, Director at Solid Management & Consultancy Ltd
Whether you're already working with senior volunteers and are looking to refine or expand your approach, or you're considering working with senior volunteers for the first time this is a must attend event. There will also be a sneak preview of an exciting piece of work being led by the Institute of Fundraising that will be launched in 2017.
Book now to ensure you secure a place!