Whisky Birmingham - the city's flagship whisky festival from The Birmingham Whisky Club, returns for another year. Featuring major whisky brands, independent bottlers, local experts, creative masterclasses, collaborations with local bars, music and street food. Whether you're a whisky-connoisseur, or a whisky-newcomer, this is an event not to be missed.
- 25+ Exhibitors
- 250+ Whiskies
- Unique Masterclasses & Collaborations
- 3 Local Bars
- 4 Street Food Vendors & Food Stalls
There are three tickets types available for Whisky Birmingham 2017.
1) General Admission :: £35 (not including fees) includes access to the festival from 12pm, tasting glass, a bottle of water, brochure, a 'dream dram' token and access to all of the whiskies on taste.
2) VIP Early Admission :: £70 (not including fees) includes includes early admission to the festival (from 11am), tasting glass, a bottle of water, brochure, TWO 'dream dram' tokens, a masterclass of your choice (subject to availability), entry into the VIP and Members lounge and access to all of the whiskies on taste.
**Please note: We will email VIP ticket holders when masterclasses are announced (during January 2017) to book these spaces**
3) The Birmingham Whisky Club Members' ticket :: £31.50 (not including fees) includes early admission to the festival (from 11am), tasting glass, a bottle of water, brochure, TWO 'dream dram' tokens and entry into the VIP and Members lounge and access to all of the whiskies on taste.
Membership starts from just £40. To find out more, click here.
Our masterclasses for 2017 have now been announced! Guarantee your spot before the festival by clicking the 'tickets' button above.
- 11:30am - 12pm - Beginners Guide To Whisky With The Wellington - £7.50 - Conservatory
- 12:30pm - 13:15pm - Chocolate & Whisky Matching With Auchentoshan - £15 - Icebox
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm - Irish Whiskey :: Where It All Began With Tullamore Dew - £20 - Conservatory
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm - Cigar & Whisky Matching With Paul John Whisky & Davidoff Cigars - £25 - Outside
- 1:45pm - 2:45pm - Beginners Guide To Bourbon With Heaven Hill - £20 - Gallery
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm - Discover Welsh Whisky With Penderyn - £20 - Conservatory
- 3:15pm - 4:00pm - Cheese & Whisky Matching With Ian Macleod Distillers - £15 - Gallery
Our current exhibitors include:-
- Penderyn Single Malt Welsh Whisky
- Heaven Hill Distilleries
- Paul John Whisky
- Maxxium UK
- Ian Macleod
- For more details on our exhibitors, partnerships and masterclasses head to our Whisky Birmingham website.
The Finer Details
- Festival suitable for connoisseurs or complete beginners.
- All voucher buyers will be emailed to obtain the postal deliver address following their order. Vouchers will be posted early December.
- Masterclasses and food are extra.
- Masterclass tickets will go on sale in early 2016.
- Please keep an eye on the website for details of the brands attending.
Terms and conditions
Over 18's only. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Unless you're ordering a voucher, tickets are in e-ticket format. Please bring a print out of these or have them ready on your phone/tablet for scanning on the day.
To order your Birmingham Whisky Club member ticket, please enter your code on your membership letter in the "promotional code" box in Eventbrite. If you need assistance, please email us and we will be happy to drop you a reminder. One discounted ticket available per member. Please note that your membership MUST be valid on the date of the festival and you must bring your card with you to gain entry. If membership has expired by March 4th, your ticket will not be valid on the day.