Whole House Integration with URC Total Control - AWE Smart Home Academy (2015)
The AWE Smart Home Academy: Whole House Integration with URC Total Control course shows you how to master the intricacies of whole building control, automation and multiroom audio with URC's Total Control system. We'll introduce you to the range and specify accordingly, help you plan your infrastructure and learn the programming process – all based around your own installation. It's doing the work you have to do anyway, but under our watchful supervision to make sure that your first installation goes smoothly.
What Will I Learn?
- Intricacies of Whole Building Control
- Automation and Multiroom Audio
- Introduction to URC Equipment Range
- Infrastructure Planning
- System Programming
- Integration with 3rd-Party Systems
What Else Is Included?
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Free on-site parking
- Full day course from 9:30am - 4:30pm (arrival from 9am)
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for
- Please note: You are required to bring your own laptop for programming work to undertake this course.
Please note these courses are open to trade customers only and not available to members of the public.