Why do customers buy? (And why aren’t they buying from you?) 1 day course
Would you like to understand consumer behaviour and why people really buy?
Do you need to get an insight into your customers to help you grow your business?
Would you like to see the common mistakes business people make when engaging customers?
Do you feel you are missing something when it comes to engaging customers?
Designed by Britain’s Sales Trainer of The Year, together we’ll be explaining:
- Developing a service-led approach to winning more business
- Understanding what causes people to buy and what puts them off
- Translating great service into new opportunities
- Getting an edge on business growth by “living in their customers world”
Your trainers will introduce you to practical, easy to use models that really work. With a range of exercises, working together we’ll bring the models to life so that you’re ready to use them in your own business. The essentials that we cover:
- Understanding what the real customer journey looks like (and how most companies get this wrong)
- Finding the tools to “live in your customer’s world” and how this helps them buy from you
- Linking great service to customers buying
- Overcoming the pricing barriers that can hold you back
- Finding new ways to delight new and existing customers
- Learning to get customers on the “green line” and how this helps them to buy from you
- Keeping your costs down while building value for your customer