Actions and Detail Panel
Why do customers buy?
Wed 15 November 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
Ever wondered why people buy from you, and why sometimes they don’t?
Have you ever wondered what motivates them to buy and more importantly buy from you?
Then, what motivates them to buy from you at this particular time?
If you are a business owner, a director, in a sales or a service based role and you want to understand the power of understanding your customers better, this is the course for you.
Designed by Britain’s Sales Trainer of The Year, our professional coaches will help you gain the answers to all those questions.
For just £183, we will provide you with all the training needed to help you along your way, covering:
- How to understand what the real customer journey looks like (of which most companies get wrong)
- How to see the world through your customers eyes
- How to turn great service into sales
- How to overcome any pricing barriers that may hold you back
- Putting your customer into a positive emotional state so that they buy more often
- Finding new ways to keep new and existing customers happy
- How to get customers on the ‘green line’ to help them buy from you
- How to keep your costs down while building value for your customer
You will be working together as a group bringing the models to life so that you’re ready to use your new and improved sales skills when you’re next at work.
This is a practical training course with a range of interactive exercises. Did we mention we don’t use powerpoint? It’s a session of discussion, doing and discovery.
We’ll include as part of the price; 6 months of post session support, access to additional resources, workbooks, refreshments and lunch.
To reserve your place, click book now.
Date and Time
e-Volve Business Centre
Rainton Bridge South Business Park
Houghton Le Spring