Join Ermine Amies from Sandler Training for a practical breakfast session on selling tech. Do you want predictable, consistent results—every quarter, every month, every day?
Many tech businesses are driven by innovation and the Founders don’t know how to sell or don’t feel comfortable selling.
They maybe hire sales people and then are disappointed with the results.
Perhaps they have good sales but external investors are demanding that they ramp up sales and have reliable sales forecasts.
This session is for White Space members who are:
• Selling but hate having to prospect and sell
• Frustrated at the length of time it takes prospects to buy
• Concerned that good sales will slow due to Brexit uncertainties
• Worried about hiring sales people or are fed up it didn’t work out as well as they’d hoped
• Annoyed that sales forecasts aren’t reliable
• Or simply know that whilst the bills are being paid, they could supercharge sales if only they knew how.
Whether you are a solo entrepreneur or have an established successful business, an investor or mentor growing companies, you’ll certainly take away some useful practical action from this session, based on Ermine’s research and observations of high-tech selling teams – and the Wizard of Oz. Ermine’s session at NorDevCon was standing room only. Come along to White Space on 19th October at 7.30am and find out why. You’ll take away some great insights and some practical actions you can use when you get back to the office.
This event is free for Whitespace members, £10 ex VAT to non-members. Please confrim RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get more details.
Whitespace Club Membership is free to everyone with a desk at Whitespace. However, you don't have to work at Whitespace to be a member of the Whitespace Club. Membership is £50 per year for people/businesses in the creative/digital/tech sector, or £150 per year for everyone else.