Actions and Detail Panel
Wigston Information Sharing and Networking Worshop - Dementia and Older Peo...
Thu 25 May 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 BST
Information Sharing and Netowkring workshop to focus on dementia and older people's services in the Oadby & Wigston area. This event will give local groups an opportunity to share details of their services to support people with dementia, services and activities for their carers and families, and services and activities for older people.
- 13.45 - 14.00 arrive and set up information if required
- 14.00 – 14.05 introduction and welcome
- 14.05 - 14.35 brief intro by each of representative (2 -3 minutes your name/ group and very quick overview of what your organisation/ group does.
- 14.35 - 15.35 - Networking, tea and biscuits – opportunity to go round freely to network
- 15.35 - 15.40 - Closing address and any next steps
- 15.40 - 16.00 - Clear away
Parking is available on the public car park on Paddock Street in Wigston - free of charge for 3 hours: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Paddock+St,+Wigston+LE18+2ANfirstname.lastname@example.org,-1.1071533,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x487766938e7688d5:0xc4977cb09bca68fa!8m2!3d52.5847827!4d-1.1049646?hl=en