Actions and Detail Panel
Wild Cocktail Walk at Springfest
Sun 2 April 2017, 14:30 – 16:30 BST
If the only reason you’ve not yet sold your belongings and ventured off to live in the wilderness is because you’d miss the pub, then we’ve got the answer.
Discover how to make your own natural and delicious booze with a ticket to a wild cocktail walk at Springfest, Loch Lomond Shores.
- Learn how to gather wild ingredients perfect for cocktails from around Loch Lomond
- Led by foraging tutor and wild food cook Mark Williams of Galloway Wild Foods
- Explore how to make your own bittersweet vermouths, floral Champagnes, herbal meads and delicious wild cocktails using everyday plants
- Try the Filthy Dirty Martini and the Wild Whisky Sour
- Enjoy exclusive front row seats in the cooking masterclass tent for a wild cocktail cabinet talk and demonstration at 4pm
- The walk is a 1hr introductory wild cocktail walk
- Set on the gorgeous banks of Loch Lomond, with free festival entry, parking and live music and entertainment throughout the day
- Please meet at the cook masterclass tent at 2.20pm