Actions and Detail Panel
Wild Food Walk at Springfest
Sun 2 April 2017, 11:30 – 13:30 BST
If the chances of you surviving in the wild wholly depend on your ability to track down a Sainsburys, then it might be time to learn something new.
Discover how to live off the land with a ticket to this fantastic wild food walk at Springfest, Loch Lomond Shores.
- Learn how to gather and cook wild food from around Loch Lomond
- Led by foraging tutor and wild food cook Mark Williams of Galloway Wild Foods
- Discover some easily recognised and rewarding edible spring plants, with tasters and tips on how to sustainably gather and cook them
- Enjoy exclusive front row seats in the cooking masterclass tent for a wild cookery demonstration at 1pm
- Learn how to make foraged sushi, wild pesto, seaweed broths and more
- This is a 1hr introductory wild food walk
- Set on the gorgeous banks of Loch Lomond, with free festival entry and parking and live music and entertainment throughout the day
- Please meet at the cook masterclass tent at 11.20am