Actions and Detail Panel
Wimbledon Guild Village Fair 2017
Sat 17 June 2017, 10:30 – 17:00 BST
Applications for the Wimbledon Guild Village Fair 2017 are now open. Deadline is 28 February 2017.
Only online applications will be accepted, there will be no hard paper forms.
After you've applied online please send us by email a copy of your Public Liability Insurance and Risk Assessement for your stall valid for the day of the event. Email email@example.com
Tables are not included in the pitch fee, if you do need a table please select and book accordingly.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
30-32 Worple Road
T 020 8946 0735 F 020 8296 0042
How do you choose stallholders?
Stallholders are selected via a process in which the following factors are taken into account:
- Locality to the London Borough of Merton.
- Quality and value of the product
- Product category (we will not be able to accept too many jewellery stands for example).
- Previous fair experience
- Correctly completed forms.
Who can be a stallholder?
Generally, stallholders must sell a handcrafted or food product (unless the stall is a charity or community interest group). Stallholders solely promoting a business should go for a sponsorship package, or seek advertising or other promotional opportunities. Non-charities who are not selling a product will be denied a stallholder’s pitch.
If you would like to promote your business or discuss being a sponsor please contact Barbara Ruivo via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Indoor or outdoor pitch for stallholders?
Outdoor stallholder’s pitches are completely uncovered. Indoor stallholder’s pitches are inside a marquee. All pitches measure 3m x 3m.
Stallholders who book outdoor pitches may bring their own shelter to protect themselves and their merchandise from the weather. Please note - gazebos are NOT included. This must be contained within the 3m x 3m area.
Inside the marquee there are approx 20 pitches adjacent to each other with a central aisle.
Stallholder pitch details
- Each stallholder pitch (Arts & Crafts) measures 3m x 3m and is marked out on the ground with chalk. Food Village stallholders only can pay for extra front and extra depth metres.
- The pitches are directly on Wimbledon Common, so the ground is uneven.
- There is no electric power available please bring your own generator if needed.
- You are responsible for bringing any awnings or gazebos you require for your pitch.
- Tables are not included, if you would like to hire a table from us please book for the extra charge.
- Shelters must be properly secured with appropriate pins or weights - otherwise you will be asked to remove them.
- Your gazebo and your products must be positioned inside your marked pitch area. Those exceeding this marked area will be asked to pay for the cost of another pitch.
- You may apply for a pitch at the end of a row or on a corner. This attracts a surcharge.
- The general stalls and Farmer’s Market area can accommodate: cakes, sweets, preserves, condiments, oils, artisan products and fresh packaged meats and cheese.
- There is a separate area for selling meals and snacks. This is The Food Village.
- If you are unsure which area you should apply to, contact us on 020 8739 2920 or via email to email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Can I update my registration information?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
What is the refund policy?
Please refer to Terms & Conditions
How to get to the event?
From the A3 travelling from Surrey:
Exit the A3 at Coombe Lane (A238). Turn left onto Coombe Lane and at the first mini roundabout turn left towards Wimbledon Village on Copse Hill. Follow the road to two mini roundabouts together where you turn left onto Woodhayes Road. Follow this road around and make a right turn at the beginning of the Common onto Southside Common. The entrance to the fair is at the Village end of Southside Common.
From London via Putney :
Take the exit from Tibbet’s Corner roundabout onto Wimbledon Parkside. Follow this road and turn right on Cannizaro Road. Cannizaro Road turns left and becomes West Side Common. Turn left off West Side Common onto Southside Common. The entrance to the fair is at the Village end of Southside Common. (This is a long way around but is necessary due to the road closure. Please do not try to enter any of the other entrance points along the way).
From South Wimbledon :
Head for the Common through the Village on Wimbledon High Street (A219). Pass the war memorial and turn left into Cannizaro Road. Cannizaro Road turns left and becomes West Side Common. Turn left off West Side Common onto Southside Common. The entrance to the Fair is at the Village end of Southside Common. (This is a long way around but is necessary due to the road closure. Please do not try to enter any of the other entrance points along the way).
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT (from Wimbledon mainline/District line station)
Turn right out of Wimbledon Station. The Common is a 15 minute walk up that road (uphill). Alternatively, you can take the 93 bus from outside which will stop by L K Bennett/Rose and Crown in Wimbledon Village. The entrance for stallholders is about 50 meters away.