No previous sewing experience needed. Simply bring your hand sewing repairs and alterations and learn the skills needed to keep your families wardrobe in good shape.
- Bring your hand sewing projects - hems, rips, buttons to repair or get advice
- A glass of wine and teas, coffee and biscuits included.
- All hand sewing needles and threads free to use.
- Hand sewing repairs taught and guidance at hand.
- Attendees must be older than 18 years.
PARKING at W5 1AH: Permits Mon-Fri 9-10am & 3-4pm - see where to park on this link.
Email queries to email@example.com or call 07946 826 338.
When & Where
Sew what cafe
151 Brunswick road (house with side gate entry)
W5 1AH London
Sew what? Sewing classes & alterations
Sew what? offers beginner and intermediate sewing classes in Ealing, West London W5. Book online, enquiries welcome: Debbie 07946 826 338
Beginner classes teach you how to use a sewing machine and master popular sewing techniques and using a pattern. These help build confidence and achieve your sewing goals.
The Sew what cafe is a sewing space with assistance and tea at hand - get some sewing done. Monthly Feature projects - fab for few hours with your friends. Kids clubs available too.