Donations requested are £12.50 per participant
* Guests arrive and receive a glass of fizz to get them in the mood.
* When all have arrived, Mark gives a short introduction.
* Guests visit 4 tables and are poured 8 different wines to taste, 4 red 4 white from both Europe and the new world.
* Guests can make notes on the wines if they wish and give them a score.
* At the end of the tasting, Mark gives a summary of the different wines and ask for a show of hands to establish which was the most popular of the evening.
It is a very informal tasting, questions asked and answered, all bottles come from The Wine Society and it is certainly a fun way to start the May bank holiday weekend.
We are a registered charity and hence your Donations can be Gift Aided increasing donations by 25%! If you’re a UK taxpayer, just check "Yes" when you see Gift Aid question and complete the other order details.
1161032 - KIMPTON MAY FESTIVAL TRUST
In order to claim Gift Aid tickets are sold by suggested donation. To give more or less than the sugggested donation please contact the Kimpton May Festival Box Office www.kimptonmayfestival.co.uk