Actions and Detail Panel
WinspirationDay - London
Sun 7 May 2017, 15:30 – 18:15 BST
Join the Worldwide Winspiration Celebration
Winspiration day is so special – it is a worldwide celebration, the day we support all positive actions and movements, the day when we think about personal growth and unlimited life possibilities. We can share the energy and see the change; we can be involved with progress, even if we start with small steps. It is true inspiration and a Win-Win situation for all humans.
We are all capable of amazing things if we dare to live courageously
Join the worldwide celebration by attending our day of Inspirational Talks and Master Classes at the Mayfair Holiday Inn, London.
Enjoy wonderful speakers, amazing insight, experience personal growth and unlimited life possibilities.
Session 1 (9.30am to 12.15pm) - Gratitude & Inspirational Healing Journey's Speakers include
- Stefan Lubo - Distinguished photography of people, place and events, bringing character into focus and extensive international traveller.
- Keeley Taverner - Psychotherapist. Life Coach. Group Facilitator. Clinical Supervisor. Counsellor. Ex- Probation officer. Stand Up Comedienne (in training) & a passionate spirit having a human experience.
- Tanya Adams - Shamanic Reiki Healer who works with individuals and groups to access their own inner wisdom, she also works with Spaces and Land to restore balance. She is trained in Core Shamanic Techniques as well as Geomancy, Feng Shui and Chinese 5 Elements and Celtic Traditions.
- Rhona Byrne - Often referred to as the ‘Love Yourself Lady’, works with clients who are at a crossroads in their life and may be struggling to cope with the constant stress they face on a daily basis. She helps them to rediscover their inner strength, vitality and love of life.
Session 2 (12.30pm to 3.15pm) - Gifts of Healing Speakers include
- Alessandro Ferullo - Qigong expert having studyied with Master Zhixing Wang, the founder of the Hua Gong style of Qigong for more than 25 years. Alesandro has been regularly teaching classes in London, Hove and Canterbury for over 10 years.
- Kayla Conley - Public Speaker and a Mentor. Kayla is former city worker turned dream analysis expert. Having grown up in a home where dreams were discussed every morning by her parents, Kayla has been keeeping a dream diary since 1996.
- Jasmine Mybe - Speaker, Trainer, Coach and founder of Shine Out. giving women the tools to empower themselves so they can excel in every area of life, not just work.
- Dee King - Teacher, mother, photographer, and now ‘colour magician’ and healer. She’s taught French in schools, raised 4 children, and worked as a photographer. More recently Dee’s lifelong passions for colour and psychology, have led her to guide people on a journey through colour energy, connecting them back to their heart and back to wellbeing.
- Kenny d'Cruz (featuring Lee Lee Michael Walton) - the "Man Whisperer" (Newsweek) who helps men meet personal goals, at work and in their personal relationships. Through one-on-one consultations and men's groups, in London and worldwide, “Consultant, coach, and guru of all things men” (Daily Express) Kenny can help you get unstuck and bring your best self to meet all of life's challenges.
Session 3 (3.30pm to 6.15pm) - Decisions to empower your life Speakers include
- Dr Kia - Registered comprehensive Auricular Therapist. With a special interest in depression & pain treatments and a very good success rate with depression treatments, in some cases relieving it completely or bringing it to a level that people can live with.
- Deborah Walker - Award winning London, Surrey and County Tyrone based Naturopathic nutritionist and energy therapist, and Natural Business Entrepreneur. A regular natural health expert on international radio stations, Natural Health Radio show presenter with a show called Food For Thought.
- Vanessa Louise Moore - Hay House Author and Mentor, Vanessa’s mission is to enable others to recognise their own magnificence, move through their fears, express their essential selves with confidence and purpose to live a life of harmony and choice.
- Johann Ilgenfritz - aka “The Curator of Health Expertise” is a cancer survivor, motivational speaker, founder and CEO of the UK Health Radio Network. His mantra is “Good health is a choice”!
All profits from the event will be donated to: The Warrior Programme - www.warriorprogramme.org.uk Shooting Star Chase - www.shootingstarchase.org.uk
All speakers and organisers are giving their time and expertise free of charge