Actions and Detail Panel
Winter Seasonal Dinner Party
Fri 3 February 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 GMT
Find out how to plan and prepare a perfect, stress-free dinner party, delighting your guests with some very tasty dishes. Using fresh seasonal ingredients from our own vegetable plot where possible, we’ll focus on simple yet creative ideas, with recipes, pre-dinner planning notes and a time-plan to make sure your dinner party is memorable for all the right reasons.
Day: 9.30am – 4.00pm
- Arrive at 9.30am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Morning involves demonstrations and practical sessions making a starter and main course
- Break for lunch and sample the mornings achievements
- Afternoon walks through the dessert with planning notes and timings for your own party followed by practical session making the dessert
- Discuss the triumphs of the session with your fellow students whilst enjoying your dessert
- Course comes to a close at 4.00pm
To take away: All notes from the day
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.