Actions and Detail Panel
Wise Woman: Shamanic Herbs
Sun 23 July 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
Open your senses and explore Nature’s Whispers the Wise Woman way.
Join this workshop of Wise Woman Shamanic Herbs at the wonderful Dilston Physic Garden for a magical opportunity to connect with the spirit of plants, nurture your true nature and feel alive. The wise woman tradition respects the earth and all its creatures and teaches us that compassion, simple ritual and common herbs heal the whole person and maintain health and well being.
During this workshop you will:
- Connect with your heart and the spirit of plants
- Learn to trust and embody your intuition
- Embrace the spiral dance of your own wise woman
- Open your senses to the spirit of plants
- Uncover your own plant allies for personal transformation.
- Connect to plants in a magical and meaningful way
- Nurture and transform your inner garden to help you grow healthy and strong
- Feel a deep connection with Mother Earth
- Honour the plants with ceremony and ritual
This is an opportunity for self-care, nurture and personal growth as you align with your true nature. You’ll get so much more from your own garden and herbal medicines as you learn to work with the cycles of nature and the way that plants communicate.
Fay shares her personal experiences from running a herb and flower farm and teachings from plant spirit healers who include Elliot Cowan, Pam Montgomery, Stephen Buhner and David Bruce Leonard.
I have had the wonderful opportunity to collaborate with Fay… She has this beautiful way working her magic with the drum and creating such a sacred space for allowing you to be taken away to another realm. She has a wonderful gift and allows a safe space to explore. Thank you for sharing your gifts with us Fay.
Josette Coulter, Yoga Instructor Belifted Yoga
For: All women who seek to unlock the wisdom of their ancestors and connect with plants in a magical and meaningful way to bring the blessings of nature into their lives for increased vitality and well being.