Actions and Detail Panel
Women In Business Circle - Breakfast
Sun 26 March 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
Want to experience the power of working with other women like yourself on the kinds of things you tackle in business, leadership and life? Attend one of our breakfasts sessions!
Our breakfasts, see guests welcomed with a glass of Champagne or juice and a buffet breakfast:
At 9.45am guests are welcomed into the event room. Once seated, guests then have the opportunity to introduce themselves and their businesses to the rest of the group.
Our breakfasts features a keynote speaker, who will address how they achieved success, detailing techniques used, support required and how other women can overcome obstacles in business.
Our focus this month is:
"FINANCIAL PLANNING" with Special guest KATRINA YOUNG - Business strategist and Consultant ( https://www.katrinayoungconsulting.com/about/)
This month we will be covering Business Models and FINANCIAL PLANNING.
HOW MUCH IS YOUR BUSINESS WORTH?
- What is your pricing structure?
- Plan your forecast of future performance for your business
- 9 Stages of creating a plan for the successful operation of your busines includes: Analysing your activities and mapping your processes and what key partnerships do you need to take your business to the next level
What to expect:
- Hosted by WIBC
- Inspirational keynote speaker and business owner Katrina Young)
- Peer and expert advice
- Get actionable advice and practical skills to help you succeed
- Includes: breakfast ( a wide selection to hot & cold served throughout
- Drinks, plenty of tea , coffee through out and a glass of bubbly)
- Masterclass notes & handouts
Afterwards, there is time for further networking, sharing of business knowledge.
The member price is £25.
Non –members price is £30 (5 tickets are available on a first-come first served basis)
For more information please email: email@example.com