Actions and Detail Panel
Women in Leadership: Presence & Impact
Thu 31 August 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
We are running a stand-alone one day workshop on Presence & Impact for female leaders.
You will benefit by:
- Deepening your self-awareness of your 'presence' as a female leader; who you are and how you come across to others
- Gaining confidence and self-belief to create the impact you want
- Developing a greater ability to take up your leadership role in an authentic way
- Achieving your professional goals through a greater ability to positively influence those you work with
Women in a senior management, leadership or professional advisor roles, within organisations or running your own business
The Workshop will cover:
- Styles of leadership - Exploring the archetypal ways women lead
- Presence and confidence in leadership - Understanding what presence is & consider how you show up
- Language use and power - Raising awareness on the language you use & recognizing your own habitual responses
- Adapting behaviour to have greater presence - Knowing where you are strong and where to make changes to have more impact. What to keep doing and/or stop doing.
- Power of passion – Communicating with impact; practice and feedback.
This one day programme offers women a learning experience which:
- Blends leadership theories and skills with women's life experiences
- Harnesses the power of peer support and challenge in a conducive, women only learning environment
- Provides a collaborative space for ideas and sharing perspectives
- Extracted from our in-depth programme, it is part of the Leading in Relation to Others series