We would like to invite you to participate in an engaging round table lunch where we will discuss the topic:
WHAT IS THE BIGGEST RESILIENCE CHALLENGE FOR FEMALE LEADERS?
Why join us?
Our work with clients has shown that when women are provided with a broad range of strategies to develop sustainable resilience to stress and high pressure, they are able to step up to the next level of performance more easily.
We will discuss a range of topics that you wish to bring to this round table discussion and may include:
- What are some of the biggest challenges for the resilience debate in the UK?
- Resilience challenges personally and in your workforce
- How far do women you know in senior roles demonstrate sustainable resilience to step outside their comfort zones?
- What do you think some of the key critical success factors are in building women's resilience?
- What actions have you seen being taken by organisations to promote individual and collective health and wellbeing?
- Any other important topics or challenges you would like to bring to the table
The event will also provide an opportunity to network and connect over an informal lunch with a cross-section of individuals. It is open to both MEN and WOMEN who are interested in the topic of resilience and the women in leadership, diversity and inclusion agenda, as well as honest and confidential discussion about resilience challenges faced.
The fee you pay covers the cost of running these events and, as a result, is non-refundable. If you are unable to attend and let us know at least one week before the event date, we are happy to transfer your booking on to the next available session instead.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Locations for the events:
18 January 2017, XLCatlin, Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0XL
21 June 2017, Corney & Barrow,, 10 Paternoster Square, London EC4M 7DX
27 September 2017, hosted by Standard Chartered, 1 Basinghall Avenue, London EC2V 5DD