Actions and Detail Panel
Women in Social Housing Yorkshire & Humber - Benefit Beauty Masterclass & N...
Thu 10 November 2016, 17:00 – 19:00 GMT
As part of our desire to support positive self-esteem and encourage health and wellbeing we are holding a fun evening with the Benefit make up team in Doncaster! So if you would like to learn some new makeup tricks for the Christmas party season or are looking for some gift ideas for loved ones then why not come and join the Women in Social Housing Network Yorkshire & Humber branch for a beauty masterclass, shopping and networking experience!
For a small fee of £5 you will receive:
- A welcome glass of wine and complimentary nibbles
- Demonstrations and top tips from the Benefit experts to take you from 'desktop to disco' showing a quick way to create a day time to night time look with tips and tricks provided
- One to one advice on the wonderful Benefit beauty range including free make up lessons or pamper treats
- A little treat to take home
- Chance to win a great raffle prize with all proceeds going towards 'Look Good Feel Better ' the only international cancer support charity, providing practical and very effective free services for women and teenagers struggling with the visible side effects of cancer treatment. More information can be found on their website www.lookgoodfeelbetter.co.uk
This event provides a fun and informal opportunity to network whilst enjoying some quality 'me' time. Tickets are very limited so book your place asap to avoid disappointment. Should you wish to know more about the event please email email@example.com
If you want to find out more about the Women in Social Housing and membership please go to our website www.wishgb.co.uk and follow the links.
Finally we would like to thank Benefit and Debenhams for hosting this event.