Women Let's Rock is here again and I'd like to personally invite you to come along and be a part of an amazing workshop titled 'Foundation of Mind' put together to enhance our 2017 journey.
The human mind is the most powerful “muscle” and a strong mind can push you through any obstacle; equally an overwhelmed mind can keep you mentally caged or even paralysed. Henry Ford said, “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you are right.”
Joining us will be Dr. Leah Akinlonu the Riscovery Dr - she helps turn mental health risk into recovery with one-of-a-kind courses and resources. Dr. Leah is a Consultant Psychiatrist. Through Riscovery Systems, she helps practical people get simple on-target solutions. And as the Career Flow Facilitator, she helps professionals add confidence to their competence. This is all done in her signature style of substance with simplicity, making complex concepts clear, and resulting in a safe today and a sound tomorrow. Dr. Leah combines her professional expertise with her foundation in Christ and her passion for creativity. She lives in the UK with her husband Toks and their two lovely children.
What will we be working on?
1. Recognise the potential signs and symptoms of stress and how that can have a negative impact on our quality of life.
2. Managing stressful situations so they don't happen to us quite so often.
3. How to break self defeating habits and develop self acceptance.
4. How to develop our emotional resilience to help us better cope with tough situations when they happen.
5. Make a plan to move forward with meaning.
Romans 12:2 'Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.....'
I'm totally excited to spend the afternoon with you and can gurantee that you will not only have an educational but fun time. You will also get a chance to network with some inspiring ladies and hopefully establish some great friendships along the way.
Don't forget to register!