San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Marketing on a Shoe String Budget
At this workshop we will be covering the following:
- Essentials of marketing
- Building your brand
- Understanding your target audience
- How to market yourself online and stand out from the crowd
- Cost effective marketing techniques
- Tips on building an interactive website and getting potential customers to take action
- Devising a SMART marketing plan on a budget
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand and identify how to draft a marketing plan
- Understand the strategies to implement your business growth using the right marketing mix
- Understand how to best market yourself as owner and founder of your business
- Understand how to generate awareness and sales to your business.
We have some great speakers lined up for you including Angela Harkness, Vee Roberts, Anick Akbar and Mavis Amankwah.
10.30am Angela Harkness, High Heelers
1pm -Vee Roberts,Insight 2 Marketing
2pm -Anick Akbar, Business Wise Group
Business Networking Event
-3.30pm-Welcome by Mavis Amankwah
-3.55pm-Business Spotlight Session
-5.15pm-Business Spotlight Session
-5.45pm-Vote of Thanks
South Quay on DLR (5 min walk) or Canary Wharf on the Underground (10 minutes walk)
You can park around the Marsh Wall area (around East Ferry Road-Please read parking signs clearly and park where it says Parking restriction Mon-Fri only)
Please do not hesitate to contact us on 07949847841 with any queries you may have.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Mavis and Team
*could be subject to change
WHAT IS WOMEN LIKE ME BUSINESS CLUB?
To find out about the club or join, please click HERE
When & Where
Rich Visions Small Business
Rich Visions Small Business (RVSB) provides professional Business Support (for start-ups and existing businesses), Funding Assistance, Marketing and PR services to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Entrepreneurs, Sole Traders and Organisations that want to start, grow or expand their businesses and enterprises.