San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Markeing on a Shoe String Budget
Marketing is an investment in future sales. As a business owner, you must always be looking into the future and to the next sale as this is all about the Customer being aware of your company and what it offers. Keep in mind the four P’s of marketing—product, promotion, price and place. These four elements need to work simultaneously and well together to generate the consumer interest and trigger the buying response in your audience.
At today’s workshop we will be covering the following:
- Essentials of Marketing.
- Building your Personal Brand.
- Effective Selling Techniques.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand and identify how to establish your marketing plan and the strategies to implement your business growth.
- Understand how to best market yourself as owner and founder of your business and be a brand which generates awareness and sales to your business.
- Understand the mindset of selling and how you can best sell your product and services to your specific market audience.
As you can see from the attached Bios, we have great speakers lined up for you. You will also have the opportunity to purchase additional resources from our speakers which I would highly recommend as there is only so much you can take away in one day. Remember, the more you know and the more you put in, will play a big contribution towards your business success.
Following the Business Audit workshop last month, I hope today provides you the right foundations to establish your marketing mix specific to your business.
Have a great workshop and I look forward to receiving your feedback.
1. Mavis Amankwah
WHAT IS WOMEN LIKE ME BUSINESS CLUB?
To find out about the club or join, please click HERE
Save This Event
When & Where
Rich Visions Small Business
Rich Visions Small Business (RVSB) provides professional Business Support (for start-ups and existing businesses), Funding Assistance, Marketing and PR services to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Entrepreneurs, Sole Traders and Organisations that want to start, grow or expand their businesses and enterprises.