Actions and Detail Panel
Women Like Me Presents ..The Personal Brand Makeover Workshop & Networking...
Sat 13 May 2017, 10:00 – 17:30 BST
Join our very own WLM member Lily Mensah as she hosts the Branding Your Personal Brand workshop. Lily will help to create a SPARKLE in your personality-based business!
What do people say about you when you’re not in the room?
Learn tips on how you build credibility & trust for your business.
Content will include how to:
· Write about yourself without bragging
· Forget fashion and dress for style
· Craft a memorable personal brand statement
· Improve consistency across all your communication channels
· Manage the Brand-You online with minimum effort
· Attract more business through referrals
· Have fun as a brand ambassador for your business
About Lily.........Sassy, spirited and motivational is the multi-award winning brand called Lily Mensah! She’s an internationally savvy personal brand connoisseur with a flair for creating a professional and endearing presence online, in person and on paper. Her work spans over 15 years; the last 10 have taken her as far as Accra, London and Space Coast, Florida. She believes that if something hasn’t been done before doesn’t necessarily mean it cannot be done.
This fire-brand hosts her own radio show called #TeaWithLily where she interviews the great and the good on tips and tricks for professional and personal growth.
In the Afternoon Mavis Amankwah is running this exciting workshop to address the questions we hear every day from businesses, big and small, regarding the best ways to raise their personal profile and build a solid reputation.
PR is the driving force behind your business growth and reputation. PR is critical for success, no matter how big or small your business or enterprise is.
Mavis will give you the experience, guidance tips and techniques to help you plan, implement and evaluate your PR campaigns.
· How to create a personal brand
· Advantages and disadvantages of doing your own PR.
· Public speaking tips.
· How to secure speaking opportunities and network with your target audience.
· Creating news stories and hooks.
· PR and social media (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and Blogs)
· PR beyond the media ideas.
· PR exercises
· Press templates with examples
· Dos and Don'ts
South Quay on DLR (5 min walk) or Canary Wharf on the Underground (10 minutes walk)
You can park around the Marsh Wall area (around East Ferry Road-Please read parking signs clearly and park where it says Parking restriction Mon-Fri only)
Please do not hesitate to contact us on 07949847841 with any queries you may have.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Mavis and Team
*could be subject to change
WHAT IS THE WOMEN LIKE ME BUSINESS CLUB?
To find out about the club or join, please click HERE