This day is for women riders of all abilities. We want to offer a relaxed, fun, informative Cycling day where you can meet like minded women.
What the day has to offer:
*Breeze Champion lead Rides - These rides are short leisurely rides lead by our Breeze Champions and will include a cake stop.
*Skill Sessions for riders of all abilities - These sessions are skill sessions for complete beginners to Club riders who wish to improve their skills.
These will include: cornering, riding beside another riders, gear selection and many more riding techniques.
* Novice Race Training - These sessions are for those who are thinking about starting racing. They will include all key skills required for road & circuit racing, Bunch riding, Cornering, Race tactics and Training & Race Day preparation.
* Mountain biking - with an ex-professional women's Downhill champion (Bike Hire included)
* BMX Coaching - Why not try BMX riding on our World class BMX Track. (Bike Hire included)
* Bike Maintenance - We will be offering drop in sessions with a Female Bike Mechanic so if you don’t yet know what to do when you get a puncture why not learn
* Yoga- We will have so brilliant yoga sessions which can help strengthen your body for cycling.
* Seminars - At the end of the day we have 2hrs of informative talks from experts,
* Information stands – Information from clubs who have a large women contingent.
Mountain Biking, BMX, Yoga & Bike Maintenance sessions will be on a first come sing up basis.Spaces will be limited so arrive early to avoid any disappointment!
Sign on at 11.00am ready to ride for 12 noon in ability groups.