Join us for the inaugural @WomenEdWM regional event.
Don't miss out on this free day of inspiring and empowering workshops exploring the #IWD17 theme of #BeBoldForChange.
• Claire Cuthbert CEO of a Multi Academy Trust in East Midlands
• Christine Quinn Regional Schools Commissioner for West Midlands
• Dame Alison Peacock Head Teacher Wroxham School, CEO Chartered College of Teaching
• Dr Jill Berry Former Headteacher, Leadership Consultant
1. Mike Buchanan - Joy and fulfilment at the centre of school leadership
2. Claire Stoneman - Principled Leadership: Leading Change
3. Kathryn Morgan - Fierce Conversations
4. Caroline Spalding - Leadership lessons from the classroom
1. Fleur Sexton - Wellbeing for learners - the meaning and benefits of being Life Ready
2. Helen Dlamini, Matt Young & Andrew Cowley - Look after your staff and they will look after you
3. Amy Jeetley - Meditation – what the research says and how we can use it.
4. Amanda Pearce Burton - The importance of understanding your personal values to reduce stress
1. Neelam Parmar - Women in leadership: the digital landscape
2. Kirsty Tonks - Then to now – anything is possible.
3. Sam Holyman - Using ICT to your benefit: teaching, learning and career development
4. Bukky Yusuf - Being a leader through social media
1. Dr Kay Fuller - Feminist Leadership: Women Leading Diverse Communities
2. Sarah Barnes - Building Creativity and Capacity through Diverse Partnerships
3. Jaz Ampaw-Farr - Black by Popular Demand: Unpicking Our Own Unconscious Bias Towards Diversity
4. Mal Krishnasamy and Angela Browne - Exploring and Reframing Identities
1. Viv Grant - Daring Greatly: The Courage to be Vulnerable
2. Charmaine Roche - Strengths based approach to leadership development
3. Hannah Wilson – #BeBoldForChange LeadMeet (7 x 5min micro presentations)
4. Kat Schofield - Love, Life and Leadership
Micro-Presentations for #BeBoldForChange #LeadMeet:
1. Allana Gay – Why Join Another Network?
2. Amy Anderson – Comeback Queens: How to transition from Maternity Leave to full time Senior Leadership
3. Andrea Alexander – Keeping my Bounce
4. Annemarie Williams – Leadership - How do we grow brave young women?
5. Moira Duffy – The One Day Retreat
6. Naznin Chowdhury – Expectations
7. Anoara Mughal – Open a door
We are extremely grateful for Pet-Xi and Leadership Matters for sponsoring the catering at our Coventry regional event to enable us to inspire and empower the #womened community.