Actions and Detail Panel
#WomenEd Regional Event - Southampton
Sat 6 May 2017, 10:00 – 14:00 BST
We are delighted to launch our first WomenEd event in the South East on 6th May!
Purpose of event:
First face to face event for WomenEdSE network - to connect and start something fantastic!
To find out more about the needs and wants of our community in the South East
To explore themes relating to gender equality and leadership
To base talks and discussion around #BeBoldForChange both personally and collectively
To grow our community and reach as many educators as possible
We are inviting expressions of interest for:
1. A Keynote Speaker
2. Workshop Facilitators - If you would like to join a facilitator on one of the existing workshops (see below) let us know. Alternatively send us an idea for a workshop you would like to run. We want to hear from you!
3. Leadmeet presentations. These are short, five minute presentations on a subject of your choice.
Please use the registration button to register your expression of interest. We will be in touch to find out more about how you would like to contribute.
Workshops and Facilitators so far:
1. Applications for senior leadership? Practical support and advice for how to make the transition.
2. PLN what is it and how to build it? Hannah Wilson @TheHopefulHT
3. Want to be true to your values? Have a vision? How to be 10% braver and create the post for yourself Claire Erasmus @cerasmusteach
4. How to get out of your way! Belittling and Banishing your Gremlins - Naomi Ward @naomijw7444
5. Lessons in Leadership - Speaking from Experience - Mal Krishnasamy @malCPD, Colin Taylor @accomplishLdr
6. Your Next Step - Career Planning and Small Group Coaching - Leonie Hurrell @thinking academy
7. Returning to Work after Parental Leave. Choices, Flexible Working and Leadership - Claire Lowe @ExecPrincipal
We are also looking for expressions of interest from sponsors.