Actions and Detail Panel
Women's Health Master Class
Thu 18 May 2017, 18:30 – 20:30 BST
BMI The Beaumont Hospital is pleased to invite you to a COMPLIMENTARY women's health master class which will provide 1.5 hours of CPD learning.
Join us for an educational evening with Consultant Gynaecologists Mr Jonathan Broome and Mr Kehinde Abidogun, as well as Mrs Caroline Tensel, one of our Senior Physiotherapists who specialises in women's health.
Thursday 18 May 2017, 18:30 till 20:30 at BMI The Beaumont Hospital, Bolton.
- 18:30 - Arrival, registration and buffet
- 19:00 - Urinary incontinence (Mr Jonathan Broome)
- 19:30 - HRT and the menopause (Mr Kehinde Abidogun)
- 19:45 - An update on gynaecological cancers (Mr Kehinde Abidogun)
- 20:00 - How to treat women’s health issues with physiotherapy (Mrs Caroline Tensel)
- 20:30 - Certificates presented
- Mr Jonathan Broome Consultant Gynaecologist
- Mr Kehinde Abidogun Consultant Gynaecologist
- Mrs Caroline Tensel Senior Physiotherapist
Spaces are limited, so please ensure you book early to guarantee your place at this COMPLIMENTARY event. Certificates will be provided for attendees. We look forward to welcoming you on the day.
BMI The Beaumont Hospital Marketing Team