Leeds City Council’s Women’s Staff Network is holding an open workshop to find out what women across the city are doing to build stronger networks and improve their voice and influence where they live and work. This is an event to share ideas on how staff networks might support each other and the development of women’s networks in communities and workplaces across Leeds.
Themes that have come out so far are:-
- Mentoring – what are the gaps and how do we address this?
- Wellbeing – what do we mean by this?
- Speaking up – improving and building our confidence in speaking up
- Networking – how do we do this across the council and with our wider partners?
- Preparing for the next career step – what do we need to get to there?
- Domestic Violence – do we know what support is available or feel supported?
- Bullying and Harassment – how do we tackle this?
- Stress in the workplace
- Upskilling and transferable skills
….but come and tell us what you think, what’s missing and what works for you?