Woud you like to:
- Step off the 'treadmill' and have a little 'me' time
- Stop feeling guilty and prioritise wellbeing
- Create a mindful home
- Shake up your style and feel more confident
- Feel more energised and stop feeling so tired
- Learn some new skills and have fun whilst learning practical ways to take charge of your life!
Then join us and other like minded women for a relaxed, informative and energising day.
At our first wellbeing day we learnt about how learning new skills and pushing ourselves a little out of our comfort zone were some of the important factors in achieving wellbeing. At this, our second wellbeing day we provide opportunities to do just that!
Not attended day one? That's okay. It's not essential to take our series of wellbeing days in order as we will cover the basic principles of wellbeing at each event.
Topics to include:
- Finding the time- How to find the time for exercise, eating well and relaxation....without the guilt!
- What's your style?- Ready for a new look but don't know where to start? Re-define your style to look and feel more confident with our stylist, Georgie Steeples
- Food for energy- Avoid those post-meal and mid-afternoon slumps with our guide to nutritious, tasty food that will fill you up and keep you energised until bedtime!
- Mindfulness at home- Home is where the heart is and where we escape to our sanctuary ( or should be!). We will explore together how to create a mindful home to support wellbeing.
- Let's get active!- A fun exercise session for all fitness levels or none!
- Take away your own wellbeing action plan