Love our restaurant? We can teach you to re-create some of our most popular restaurant dishes at home. The team will help you to prepare the dishes giving you the support and guidance to achieve Michelin star food in your own home. Dishes will be from our menus over the past year. We’ll share some of our kitchen tips and secrets including ‘partition preparation’ where most of the cooking is done before your guests arrive leaving you to spend more time at the table and less time in the kitchen.
- Arrive at 6pm for course introduction
- Demonstrations and practical sessions making some of the components that make up the restaurant dishes
- Discuss what makes up great taste in a dish
- Enjoy the two course supper you have made during the session around our Chef’s Table along with a well-earned glass of something nice
- Course comes to a close at 9pm
To take away: All notes and recipes from the day
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.
Save This Event
When & Where
Description of the cookery school